Scrolling

A pop and a fizz in Paris

Tjohoo! It's Friday! The Parisien home of Anna Huber, the designer behind children's shop la cerise sur le gateau is the perfect weekend inspiration.  It's full of fizz; with brilliant blues, fuschia pinks and canary yellow and a sizzling touch of je nais ce quoi! I smiled the whole way through the tour so thank you Milk magazine (and SF Girl By Bay) for the inspiration!






Milk Magazine via SF Girl by Bay
Do you have any bold bright notes in your home?

PS I'm very excited as our new Erik Magnussen Porcelight pendant lights have just arrived from Malmö Modern. I've just been to the electrical shop to buy all the extras, not always easy - my understanding of all things electrical is limited enough in English let alone Swedish! If I bought the right stuff (errr) we'll hang them this weekend. Yay! Promise to share pics soon!

Have a great weekend all! (see you on pinterest?!)

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. This place is obviously very different from your usual posts, but that makes me love it even more. I'm a 'simplicity' kinda girl, but sometimes you need some colour.. or maybe I'm just overdosing on pastels and B&W? Anyway, nice inspiration! And can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? I always like to keep my home very simple too but I always apopreciate other homes which go for the bold and bright - so much fun! Have a lovely weekend Martina.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Paris! You do know how to pull on a girl's heartstrings, miss. It's such a departure from the classic style French apartment, all those pops of color, and those blue floors! I definitely appreciate it, but I'm a purist at heart and don't think I could pull this off. The brightest color we get in my house is (shock!) light gray, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erin, me too! I think the brightest colour I have in my home is pale pink (push the boat out huh?!)

      Delete
  3. Great fun, good luck with the light hanging sure it will look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend! Want to see pics of those lights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chair in the last picture looks like the perfect place to plop after a long day. Looking forward to your lamp pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I follow you;) It will be nice if you follow back;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO