Scrolling

Swedish home with fun vintage finds: Part I

Hej hej! On Saturday I went off on a great flea market road trip around South West Skåne. It's amazing all the fantastic things you can find at bargain prices (and for charity).  The home in today's post, with kind permission from the owner, Johanna from AprillAprill blog and her family, is the perfect example of what you can do with a little upcycling. Since there are so many fab pictures (photographed by Johanna's sister Lisa Wikstrand (blog here) for Retro magazine) Here's part I of a two part series- her daughter's fab bright, fun bedroom.







Photography: Lisa Wikstrand, Stylist/home/owner Johanna Gartmyr, Aprill Aprill.
Isn't it such a perfect bedroom for a little girl?

We were at a friend's house for brunch yesterday (who have the most fantastic converted school out in the countryside but that's another story) and they had exactly the same play castle (lekborg) from Smallroom in their children's playroom. Oh how much would my girls love one of those.

Look out for the rest of Johanna's beautiful Scandinavian retro home in part II tomorrow!

PS How come my home doesn't look like this after Saturday's flea market tour?!!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. It is beautiful. I wish I had enough wide open space to create such a gorgeous room for my girls.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is isn't it? me too! I've just noticed how the bed's not against the wall but slightly out a little to make room for a bed side table. They have thought of everything!

      Delete
  2. Very cute, look forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling room- so many colourful details. Hmm, I think you may have to make many more flea market trips to achieve 'the look' Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that room! Do you think they make that corner castle fort in adult-sizes? I'd love one of those to curl up with my laptop and write in my own little nook. No boys allowed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!so colourful room!so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Photo Giant Prints, A Superior Quality Alternative to Giclee or Lambda, Good Quality Large Format Photographic Prints for both the B2B and B2C Market sectors. Find all type of personal, commercial and business photography.
    photo enlargements

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nossa !!! Lindo demais......
    Também tenho um blog de decoração , dá uma olhadinha acho que vc vai gostar também .
    www.decoracaofacil.blog.br

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO